You probably know that Netflix offers a wide range of movies, TV shows and documentaries to watch online or on your phone or tablet.
Surfshark allows its users to unblock Netflix and other streaming platforms, including the ever-popular Roku so that you can get the best for your home entertainment system.
Surfshark has low monthly rates and doesn’t offer data caps so that you can stream to your heart’s content!
In this guide, we’ll show you how easy it is to connect Surfshark with your preferred streaming platform to enjoy endless hours of entertainment.
Why Use a Surfshark with Netflix?
To get the best online streaming experience, you need a VPN. The only problem is that many VPNs don’t work well with Netflix.
While this may not seem like a huge issue, it can quickly become one if you want to watch your favorite shows or movies on your computer or mobile device.
That’s why we’re so excited about Surfshark: It’s powerful enough for hard-to-reach places but works flawlessly with all your favorite sites, including Netflix. Plus, it has apps for both Android and iOS devices!
How to set up Surfshark on Your Devices?
To access Netflix with Surfshark, follow the steps below:
- First, sign up for a free trial of Surfshark (there is no contract).
- Download the app on your device.
- Create an account with your email address and password.
- Click Done to get started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to log in, or click Sign Up to register an account if you haven’t already done so.
- Enter your payment information to pay for your plan after your trial ends. You can choose a monthly, quarterly or annual billing cycle – whichever suits you best! Surfshark will start as soon as you have signed up and have chosen a plan.
- Once that has happened, Surfshark will turn on automatically when you open your browser or select a VPN from the settings menu and enjoy your favorite shows on Netflix.
Is Surfshark Good for Netflix?
Yes, Surfshark is a fantastic VPN for streaming Netflix. We put the VPN through rigorous testing to give it a full review.
From our most recent Netflix streaming tests, Surfshark successfully unblocked ten different libraries with excellent speeds and a small amount of buffering.
The VPN also works with FireStick, Roku, Kodi, Smart TVs, and more to enjoy geo-blocked Netflix content no matter your country.
Final Thoughts of Surfshark Netflix
Netflix is a great way to spend time on your own or with friends. You can watch movies, TV shows, documentaries and more.
However, finding something you want to watch is not always easy.
Through Surfshark’s US VPN servers, you can access American Netflix and stream US movies and TV shows from locations that aren’t streaming-enabled.
Connect to another country not listed above, and you can stream US content.
It allows Netflix subscribers outside the US to access American content without sacrificing internet speed.
You get the speed benefits of a local VPN connection while accessing Netflix in the most desirable region.